Department of Education and Science of Ukraine Kramatorsk Institute of Economics and Humanities (KEGI)
Year of foundation – 1992
Higher educational establishment of the III level of accreditation
License AE Nr 527467 issued on the 11th of November, 2011.
Ukraine, town Kramatorsk, Parkovaya street, building 43a
Tel: +380 626 44 26 45, +380 6264 5 01 59, +380 626 44 22 18
Fax: +380 626 44 22 45
Founder of KEGI:
Professor of Oriental languages Mr. Lee Tsegao,
the author of over 50 scientific works
including textbooks and training aids
in Chinese language
Rewards of Mr. Lee Tsegao:
- Petr Mohila breastplate
Department of Education and Science of Ukraine
- “Pioneer of Education of Ukraine” honour badge
Department of Education and Science of Ukraine
- “For Development of Education of Ukraine” honour badge
Association of private colleges of higher education
- Nominee’s diploma and memorable medal of edition
“Gold Book of business elite of Ukraine”
- Numerous charters, diplomas, gratitudes, greetings by
- Department of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine
- Regional state authorities
- Association of private colleges of higher education
- Embassy of Chinese People's Republic in Ukraine
- Mayor of town Kramatorsk
KIEH rector Lantukh Valeriy,
PhD in history.
Author of 60 scientific articles
induding 5 monographs and 3 specialized textbooks.
KEGI is a leader in the sphere of higher education in the eastern part of Ukraine
It is a private higher educational establishment of the III level of accreditation authorized to issue standard state diplomas.
Rewards of the institute
- Diploma of Department of Education and Science of Ukraine in 1999 and 2007
- Diploma of Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine in 2007
- Diploma of Regional state authorities “For Development of national Education and training of specialists in spheres of Economics and Humanities for Donetsk region” in 2002
- Diploma of international open rating of popularity and quality of goods and services “Gold Fortuna” in 2000
- KEGI is a winner of competition as “The Best Employer of the years 2004- 2005”
- According to summarized data of Department of Education and Science of Ukraine in 2006, among 65 private higher educational establishments KEGI takes the 11th place.
MISSION OF KEGI
Provide people the possibility of getting higher education in spheres of Economics and Humanities at a reasonable price, where the level of education corresponds to the high vocational and ethic standards of democratic society, guarantee respectful attitude and proper social maintenance of personnel and students.
KEGI is the only higher educational establishment in the region carrying out both preparatory and further education of foreigners.
License AB Nr 301971 issued on the 26th of March, 2007 valid until the 1st of July, 2009.
Preparatory Department for foreigners fulfills its functions from 2000. During these years more than 130 foreign students graduated successfully from the department.
More than 30 Preparatory Department graduates study Economics and Humanities in KEGI, the rest of them continue their studies in other higher educational establishments of Ukraine. They are:
1. Priazovskiy State Technical University
2. Lugansk National Pedagogical University
3. Donetsk National University
4. Dniepropetrovsk National University of Mines
5. Kharkiv National University of Road-transport
6. Odessa National Marine University
7. Odessa National I.I.Mechnikov University
8. Dniepropetrovsk National University
9. Donetsk State Musical S.S.Prokofiev Academy
10. Kharkiv National V.N.Karazin University
11. Pridnieprovska State Academy of Building and Architecture
12. Kiiv Linguistic University
KEGI established long-term creative relations with leading higher educational establishments in many countries. They are:
USA – Denver University
Chinese People's Republic – Sianfuan university
Poland – Pedagogical Academy
Teachers and students of KEGI are organizers and participants of numerous International conferences, seminars, tutorials, exchange programs and meetings.
The students of KEGI originate from China, Vietnam, Bulgaria, Israel and CIS countries: Russia, Byelorussia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Kazakhstan. Ukrainian students who chose Chinese as their main subject are able of train and work on probation in China. Many KEGI graduates become successful and find constant prestigious work in Chinese People's Republic.
KEGI is the center of Chinese community in our region. It steadily arranges different activities to popularize Chinese culture among our students and inhabitants of our town.
- fen-shui seminars
- shows of Chinese films
- tea ceremonies
- theatrical performances of Chinese students rendering folk and modern Chinese songs
- days of Chinese language
- work of groups and courses teaching Chinese language to town and region inhabitants
Priorities of KEGI
- further successful development after 15 years of existence
- 3 departments: for Economics, for Humanities and part-time department
- modes of education: full-time, part-time, distant
- training of students for Bachelor’s and Specialist’s degrees
- training for Master’s degree in psychology, history, primary education, finance, management and philology (Chinese)
- the possibility of:
- studying 2 professions simultaneously
- getting another higher education
- learning 2 or 3 foreign languages at the same time
- taking internship and working abroad
- getting practical training in psychological laboratories of the institute
- granting entering exam and fee privileges to straight A applicants, winners of subject contests and participants of Academy of Sciences for gifted children
- modern accommodation and equipment
- 5 building for academic activities, 2 dormitories
- unique rich library with stock of books over 60 000 copies
- comfortable conditions for studying
- advantageous monthly terms of paying fee
- necessary conditions for development of creative abilities of students
Every year our Institute diplomas students and they enter real competitive world full of possibilities and brilliant careers.
KEGI students receive higher education in the following spheres:
- Economics and Enterprises
- Primary education
- Preschool education
- Philology (English, Chinese, German, French, Russian and Ukrainian)
and they are able to continue their education for Master’s degree in 6 subjects.
Translation by: Частникова С.А.